Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. There may be circumstances in which Rossiter Stretching Instructor needs to cancel or re-schedule the Course, and participant (“you”) is unable to attend the new published date. In such circumstances, Company (“Rossiter System LLC”, “We”) will provide you with a full refund of the amount of the course fee that you have paid to Company , and we will make every effort to provide you with such refund within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
2. Participant Cancellation: For consideration, requests must be received in writing by the company at least 45 days prior to the course start date, sent through our online contact form here: https://therossitersystem.com/contact/ or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation up to 60 days before course start date – a 10% of the full course fee would be charged.
- Cancellation until 45 days before course start date – a 50 % of the course fee will be charged.
- Cancellation until or 30 days before course start date and no-shows – a 100 % of the course fee will be charged.
A non-refundable $25 administrative fee will charged for all cancellations.
All medical reasons must be accompanied by signed, dated medical proof from a medical institution.
DUE TO LIMITED ATTENDANCE PERMITTED AT THE COURSE, AND BECAUSE OF INSUFFICIENT TIME TO REGISTER OTHER ATTENDEES, CANCELLATION/WITHDRAWAL REQUESTS WILL NOT BE HONORED AFTER THE 45 DAY DEADLINE.
REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR CANCELLATIONS/WITHDRAWALS AFTER THE 30 DAY DEADLINE HAS PASSED.
3. In some cases, instead of cancellation, participant might also have an opportunity to transfer the funds to a future course with same or different Instructor. You can request your Instructor or write to email@example.com for assistance. Company is not responsible for any other costs which you may have incurred including but not limited to travel, hotel, car rental, insurance, other misc. purchases and/or rentals. A $25 course transfer fee might apply.
4. If Participant has Course credit on file with Institute and the price of Course has increased since purchased, Participant will be responsible for the difference in price in order to attend the Course.
5. After the Course begins, no refunds are issued or withdrawal allowed.
6. In the event of company or instructor paid registration, the company has the right to cancel under the above policy.
7. International Students: Tuition payment must be in U.S. funds only, unless stated otherwise on the website course description. International will be responsible for payment of any applicable custom duties and/or taxes.