Unlike most all other modalities available, every Rossiter System course gives you techniques for every zone of the body, head to toe. Our balanced approach to deliver each technique completely protects both the client and practitioner from any strain or injury. The work you receive on you during a training is priceless. Leave feeling better than you have in a long time, with the skills to help feel others great, too.
Courses are also continually being offered by Rossiter System Instructors worldwide – almost all have studied with originator, Richard Rossiter.
Review any course you have already taken at a deep discount, and update your skills while also extending your certification for another two years, as part of our continuing education process.
Learning Rossiter is ideal for all manual therapists, sports and exercise professionals and those interested helping others. We offer CE’s/CEC’s through many prestigious governing boards. Knowledge gained can be immediately implemented in your practice
Review course details, and check our calendar. If there isn’t a training listed in your area, we can bring one to you. Let’s launch a highly rewarding and fruitful career!
This two-day hands-on training gives you a basic introduction to The Rossiter System.
You must be able to get down onto and up from the floor without assistance to attend this course. An anatomy and physiology qualification or other bodywork/modality equivalent is required, though a online Anatomy & Physiology course is acceptable. You will learn techniques for every major area of the body-head to toe. All materials are provided for use during this training. Course fees do not include the purchase of wooden stands, mats, chairs, pads, or gripper. Please wear loose, comfortable clothing in layers, clean socks, a notebook and pen, water, and snacks. A lunch break will be taken at an appropriate time, depending on the flow of the class.
To register go to “Find a Course/Event” Menu option and click on the course you wish to take.
- Understand connective tissue and its relationship to the underlying principles of the Rossiter System
- Safely and consistently practice all techniques with a partner, using appropriate weight with your feet-while maintaining good posture and coaching your partner through movements
- Differentiate between acute & chronic lower back pain and what back clients you can safely work with
- Know contraindications and cautions for using Rossiter
- Have competency checked with your instructor and fellow students with technique calibrations
- Leave this course feeling better than you’ve felt in a long time
If you have any physical limitations or medical conditions that may make participation in this training questionable, or for other questions, please contact your instructor.
Building on Level 1, Level 2 teaches approximately 25 new Rossiter System techniques for head-to-toe pain relief, with special emphasis on abdomen and relief for people who have had back surgery and injections.
Prerequisite: Level 1
- Learn precision in finding the best spot to add weight, and how to add more dimension and progressive movement to techniques
- Gain deeper insight of how observing a client’s movements and statements are critical for knowing where to go next, and when to stop the session
- Work with clients that have had back surgeries and injections, and how to undo techniques that cause a client more pain
- Understand how tight connective tissue in the abdominal cavity can affect other areas and visa versa
- Gain a deeper understanding of the importance of walking the client after lower body techniques to balance, integrate, observe and develop a set of effective techniques tailored to specific clients needs and how to use appropriate techniques for given situations
- Become competent at using a pole for balance while applying appropriate weight and maintaining correct posture
- Learn more effective ways of coaching your client
- Have competency checked with your instructor and fellow students with technique calibrations
- Practice with a partner and resolve issues in your own body
With confidence and proficiency from Levels 1-2, participants focus on speed, power and faster results. A new set of approximately 25 techniques will be learned head to toe, with combinations of techniques for optimum results. Several “key” techniques are taught in this course.
Prerequisite: Levels 1-2
- Learn short cuts to be even more efficient with both you and your client’s time
- Build more speed by integrating more effective patterning of techniques that are tailored to individual client needs
- Gain more insight in increasing your “data base” with fellow class mates
- Understand the progressive moves and how to guide your client through more dynamic motions for faster and better results
- Improve your balancing skill using increasingly challenging techniques
- Have competency checked with your instructor and fellow students with calibrations at the end of the training
- Get the help your body needs to feel pain free and mobile
Continue building on previous courses with new techniques head to toe. Precision skill is emphasized and you are introduced to two-footed techniques. There will be a practical exam at the end of the course followed by an online written exam, and with successful completion you will be a Certified Rossiter Coach. Level 4 is the last prerequisite to participate in the Rossiter Master Series.
Prerequisites: Levels 1-2-3
- Reinforce competencies and develop confidence for any techniques Level 1-4
- Safely deliver 2-footed techniques to your client using proper body mechanics
- Reinforce information from all basic concepts and core foundation skills with participants sharing “data base” information with others
- Use stands in new ways to add more dimension to some techniques
- Explore different approaches for same problems
- Increase Rossiter System capabilities and learn marketing skills
- Take a written and practical exam to be a Certified Rossiter Coach
The Master Series is the highest level of Rossiter Training. There are 3 different courses at this level: Series 1-3, Series 4-6, and the Focus Series. They may be taken in any order. You are not a Rossiter Master until you complete all 3 trainings and pass a practical exam with the master himself, Richard Rossiter.
Every technique you’ve learned in Rossiter will be redefined and taken to completely new levels. No two techniques are the same or have the same process. You will learn how and when to change techniques on the fly safely and effectively. There is no wasting time nor energy of yourself nor your client. You become the technique’s power. All this is applied to Level 1-4 techniques, and to new techniques.
The Rossiter System Master Series requires a commitment to excellence. The mastering of the highest level of techniques in The Rossiter System means understanding that the client becomes the technique.
This level of training prepares you not only for those in pain, but for those who are healthy and wanting more from their bodies. This is true structural illness prevention.
See the workshop details & registration to determine which series course is being taught.
Special emphasis is on how to manage all aspects of a workshop, helping students with correct delivery of techniques, how to pace the course, and how to be a success at being a Rossiter Instructor.
Upon successful completion of this class, and holding 2 Rossiter introductory events, you will be certified as a Rossiter System Instructor.
Prerequisites: Level 1-4 with a review of Level 1, submit a letter of request to become a Rossiter System Instructor.
VTCT Endorsed Diploma
Training consists of a series of weekend Level 1 – Level 4 workshops, case studies, online tools (Online Tutorials, Podcasts, Webinars, Mobile apps etc.) and 1-1 support that leads to a professional VTCT Endorsed Diploma. Our training courses are fully accredited and our accreditation covers our practitioners worldwide for both training and insurance purposes.
Training can be bought as a cost saving package or as individual workshops and take test at level 4 to apply for certification.
Bought as a VTCT Endorsed Diploma Package – Initial cost of $1750/- for the VTCT Endorsed Diploma includes Level 1 – 4 Training, online access to manuals, exam test and VTCT Certification. Paper manuals can be purchased from your instructor directly for an additional fee.
Bought as individual Rossiter System workshops for accumulated credits towards VTCT indorsed diploma – All levels 1-4 need to be completed along with test at level 4 and apply for certification from VTCT. Regular workshop cost plus $199 – for test and VTCT Certification. Please check the workshop listings for individual workshop cost. All trainings and testing need to be completed within 12 month period to qualify for VTCT Endorsed Diploma.
Special Promotion** – Practitioners who have already completed levels 1-4 can get additional savings of $50, towards Test and VTCT Diploma certification. Check with your favorite Rossiter System Instructor for discount code.
You can apply for a 6 month interest free option via PayPal Credit. Please click here for workshop listing or contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Rossiter System Events/Mini Workshops
Rossiter System Events and Mini Workshops are designed to:
- Introduce you to basic concepts of the Rossiter System.
- Focus on one specific condition or area of the body, giving you pain relief, improved mobility, and preventative help.
- You can request a public or private event or a mini workshop, and we will customize it to your theme. These events are open to all interested parties, regardless of the focus group for any specific event.
Rossiter Events range from 1-4 hours and are listed as public or private events that are posted by our practitioners. Most of the private events are free for Rossiter System Professional members. Public events are mostly listed free to anyone who wishes to experience and learn more about Rossiter System.
All Mini Workshops are mostly a day long workshops, published by the Richard Rossiter, the founder, himself or our esteemed Rossiter System Instructors.
For more information on Rossiter Events and Mini Workshops email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a good ‘feel’ for the work from the perspective of a Rossiter Practitioner. As the recipient-your body will feel better. Events and Mini workshops are fun-bring a friend and prepare for the awesome!